Sunday, July 12, 2015

Luxe Leather Under $200

Coach Pink Ballet Flats and Crosstown Crossbody Bag

It's hard to find nice, quality leather goods in general, but for a great price, it's even harder. I'd say a well made leather shoe for $150 is a nice buy and a luxe leather bag under $200 is another good find. I found all three of these Coach items for under $200 (shoes are under $150).

I used to dislike Coach because I think they went overboard with the repetitive C's and in turn cheapened the brand. However, I think in the past several years it has made a major comeback. I find myself always liking several pieces each season. Whenever I make a purchase, I'm always pleased with the quality, too.

Have you made a Coach purchase recently? Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm not really a Coach fan but these are cute picks!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Tracy said...

I fell back in love with Coach when they launched the Legacy collection a couple years ago. And I carry my classic duffle all the time!

Stella Cadente said...

I'll take one of each!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure