Tuesday, July 21, 2015

White + Blue + Lace






meli melo thela handbag
Split back tank (extra 30% off sale using code 'SALEONSALE') // lace shorts (under $50)



There is a small park about a block away from our house that my sister, Callie, and I frequent to play with Mac. One night, we decided to head to the park, Mac in tow, and snap some photos as well. Mac is getting older, so he is much more calm.. meanwhile, Callie and I did most of the running around! 

It's so much fun to spend time with our pup and each other. I love that as we get older, Callie and I get closer. It's fun to spend time with Mac, too, because I may be biased, but he really is the best in the entire world, we all love him so so much. 

This outfit was so carefree and simple which is exactly what I love most about it. The openness of the tank was so perfect to wear on a hot summer night as well as the elastic waisted shorts. I've worn these shorts so many times, at under $50, the cost per wear is probably in the negatives by now! And of course, I'm always in Jack Rogers. I seriously wear a pair daily. They are so comfortable and are basically a symbol of summer to me. I even get away with wearing them to work sometimes (score!).  Post-park, we walked over to our local ice cream shop to cool down with a scoop. Mac loves vanilla. There really is nothing better than summer nights, is there?! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty shorts! I love this laid back look!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Christi Lindsay said...

Your hair is SO pretty in this post! Also love that blouse.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure