Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Two Bees Cashmere Sweater + Stubbs and Wootton Velvet Slippers










Late last week, it was really chilly. I met my parents for dinner at our club on the patio. It was pretty warm as I arrived, but as the sun dipped, it got to be pretty cold. I actually loved it. It was the first taste of fall we have had and I welcomed it with open arms. This outfit was perfect for the occasion. Casual with a touch of preppy elegance. 

If you've even been reading here for a week or two, then you'll know I really love a good cashmere sweater or wrap. I'm definitely one of 'those girls' who is always cold. This Two Bees Cashmere tunic sweater is classic but chic. I love it paired with white denim now, but as the season moves forward, I think it'll look great with black leggings and black riding boots! You could even wear it with little white shorts on a cool summer night. The options are really endless. 

Wine/Burgundy is a very big color this season-- really, it is a popular color every fall season. As soon as I saw these MING smoking slippers by Stubbs and Wootton, I fell in love and thought that they would be the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe. The blue ginger jars are the perfect touch. I am obsessed with all things blue and white, and they pop so nicely against the burgundy velvet. 

A pair of Stubbs and Wootton loafers are a closet essential and a classic that never goes out of style. They're impeccably made and also incredibly comfortable! I have had a pair of leopard Stubbs for years and they're still one of my favorite pairs to rock! If you are curious about sizing, they run true to size! Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Emily said...

This is the perfect late summer/early fall look and I am obsessed with those slippers (insert heart eyes emoji)

Emily

Lauren said...

I am completely in love with those shoes!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Madeline said...

hair on point here!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure