Monday, December 28, 2015

Shades of Grey: Cashmere Cableknit and Tweed Skirt


Kendra Scott tassel pendant necklace

Club Monaco Ottalina Tweed Skirt

Mansur Gavriel Tote// Tweed Skirt (on major sale) 
Chanel Flats (similar)// Black Aviators


It has been unseasonably warm here in Pittsburgh as I'm sure it has been in most of the rest of the north east and even south. I'll admit I was a little disappointed on Christmas because I got some new sweaters and definitely couldn't wear them! We also all went to church in our sleeveless dresses and didn't even need our coats! I will say, though, I love not having to wear tights. I loathe tights, and not having to wear them is the best. 

This is an outfit I've been wearing constantly. I got this skirt a few weeks ago while in New York and it has proved to be a closet staple. The heavy weight and luxe texture are perfect for this time of year. It is currently on sale for an extra 40% off the sale price, making it a major steal! I love that it pairs so perfectly with my grey cashmere cable sweater. I even was able to ditch the sweater for the photos. A basic white silk tank is a staple in any closet! This is a great work look, but I also wear it on the weekend by switching out flats for my tried and true grey pumps! 

How have you been dressing for the warmer than usual weather? Have a fabulous day! 

5 comments:

Jubilee said...

It has been so weird! But I have to say its been nice to wear the fun & fancy cocktail dresses without freezing to death! I'll be in for a rude awakening tomorrow when I land in Aspen....20 degrees! Brrr!

Unknown said...

Love love love the sweater

Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

Kristin said...

Hello, cutest skirt ever! Love how cozy yet chic this skirt looks. You styled it perfectly here too. Happy Monday, girlie!

Kristin
www.cupcakesandthecosmos.com

Lauren said...

It has been unusually warm where I live too, but it is nice not to have to check a coat. I love your grey on grey outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

I love that skirt!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure