Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Leather Jacket Styled





Leather Jacket (on sale over $600 off!!)// Tweed Skirt (under $70)
Cashmere Sweater ($52!!!!)// Black Booties (on sale)

This outfit is pretty simple, but I wanted to highlight that this is exactly what I wear for a day of work if I have dinner/drink plans post-work. Also, almost everything I'm wearing is on sale, too! I think if you wore this skirt without tights, for a lot of offices, it would be too short, but add in tights and you are golden. These tights are my absolute favorite because they are thick and provide warmth and are entirely opaque! If you are in a really conservative office, this may not fly at all since it is above the knee. The skirt runs true to size, I am wearing a UK size 6 (which converts to a 2-4 US). 

I absolutely have to highlight that the cashmere sweater I am wearing is currently on sale for $52!!!! It comes in about a million different colors and I wear this sweater constantly! This is such a good deal. If you are in need of nice cashmere for work (and play), this is your best bet! 

I've featured these booties about a million times and I've only had them for a few months. They go with so much; they're probably my most worn shoe. I love the higher heel, but the block shape makes them so incredibly comfortable. I wear them all day and never have any issues. All sizes are still in stock and at under $150, they're a real steal because of the high quality! 


Lastly, I think a leather jacket is an absolute must in any closet. It is a staple and can be worn in a myriad of ways and works almost all year round! Mine is more for the winter season because it has shearling around the cuffs and collar, which I love because it really does provide a lot of warmth. Currently, it is on sale for under $200, which is a MAJOR steal for a leather jacket-- especially one with shearling. There are only a few left in stock, so act fast if you are interested (also a few available here, too). I am wearing a size small. This is my go-to coat for the winter season when I am going out with friends. It works with everything and I love the bit of edge it adds to my otherwise conservative outfits. I've also found a few other leather jackets I love if you aren't able to snag the one I have so feel free to scroll through the widget above!

3 comments:

Just Jess said...

I'm in love with that skirt! Jess at Just Jess

Unknown said...

I love the shearling detail on the leather jacket. It adds a very stylish winter element.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

Unknown said...

Fierce fierce fierce! I need a black leather jacket in my life.

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure