Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday Shopping



Happy Easter weekend to all those who celebrate! Tomorrow, we go to church in the morning and then all of my family comes over to my parent's house and have a big Easter dinner. We've had a few chilly days here (especially yesterday, brrrrr!!), but they are calling for the low/mid 70's and sun for Easter Sunday. If that is the case, I plan on wearing this dress, because why not?!


Since it's a holiday weekend, many retailers are having sales! J.Crew is currently offering 25% off your entire purchase using code SHOP MORE. They don't have a ton right now that I am loving, however, they do have one of my favorite sweaters out for spring in a cotton fiber! You last saw me in the sweater in this post-- mine was cashmere, but this is a great and affordable option! 

One of my favorites, Talbots, is offering 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes, and accessories and that includes new arrivals! I just got this gorgeous red, white, and blue dress (which I plan to wear on the 4th of July!), this straw bag, and this adorable checked pompom scarf! I just love their new arrivals, so much of the color palette goes with my summer wardrobe! The sale ends tonight, so shop while you can! 

Ann Taylor is offering 40% off of almost everything. I'm not a huge AT shopper, but every once in a while, I find a gem and at a really good price, too! 



Leather Skirt ($34!!!)



Mock Neck Tank// Leather Skirt (also seen in image above with blue sweater)

Club Monaco is offering an extra 30% off sale and clearance items. The prices are amazing. I just ordered a second pair of these skinny corduroy pants. They are my absolute favorite and fit like a dream. They run true to size (I wear a 4). This classic tweed skirt (styled here) is by far one of my favorites. I get so much wear out of it! This leather skirt is my favorite leather skirt that I own and it comes out to be about $62-- I usually pair it with this mock neck tank when going out at night. Another leather skirt that I have, although not my absolute favorite, comes out to be just around $34! It's a steal and if you are on a budget, this is a great option! This dress I wore all fall is on sale and it is one of my favorites-- the a-line fit and ruffled skirt are my favorite parts! I wore it with a navy blazer for work and moved it into fall just by throwing a sweater overtop! And finally, this super feminine blush collared sweater is on sale-- you last saw it here! 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have the Kate Spade stripe shirt with the ruffles and love it!. Happy Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Would you happen to know the make of the bicycles pictured?

I'm a 68 year old grandma and I enjoy reading your blog. Many of your tips/suggestions are ageless. I've already bought the cashmere wrap you so highly praised.

You're adorable!

Barbara

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hi Barbara,

You are too sweet, thank you so much :) ! I am not sure of the exact brand of the bike, I'm sorry! But a quick Google search brought up a very similar bike: http://www.sixthreezero.com/products/teal-single-speed?variant=1040865957 You may want to check it out! Hope this helps :) Thanks again, Barbara!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure