Monday, April 4, 2016

Shopbop Friends and Family Sale Picks

shopbop friends and family sale 2016
Shorts (over $50 off)

Shopbop is currently having their Friends and Family sale which means you get to take 25% off full price and sale items! As per usual, some exclusions apply, but there are some amazing deals. Use the code INTHEFAM at checkout! 

I previously did a post about the last Shopbop sale which you can read here. In the post, I talk about fit of a lot of the items. Many that I highlighted are still in stock, so hop over to this post if you are curious! 

The shorts I am wearing above are one of my favorite picks. They are pricey, so it's really great to snag them on sale. The discount makes them over $50 off-- I'm typically not a fan of ripped jeans, but the modest length and super comfortable fit, make them a great 'throw on and go' short for the summer! Since they are boyfriend fit, I would suggest sizing down at least one size, if not two sizes! I usually wear a size 27 in jeans, and in these shorts, I am wearing a size 25. If you are looking for a similar style and fit but less distressed/ripped, these are also a great option


First, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite white dresses from the sale. There are so many great white dresses out right now. I love a good white outfit in the summer because it really makes a tan pop. Not to mention, any of these would be great for a bride-to-be to wear to various parties/showers/etc. !


Above are my favorite picks. There are so many things, but I narrowed it down to my 25 top favorites! I ordered these tortoise sunglasses which come out to be just around $44! I think they'll make the perfect sunglasses to wear on the lake while boating/jet-skiing. I never like to wear my pricey sunglasses because I'm always afraid of losing them overboard! 

I say this time and time again, but the cashmere travel wrap is the best deal. It's over $60 off, and admittedly, still pricey, but so worth it. I have one in black and one in cream and I wear them all. the. time. Seriously these wraps are one of my most favorite items of all time! 

I also had been wanting a denim jacket, so I ordered this one (under $80!). I had a few growing up, and must have gotten rid of them. They're coming back in style and I just love the way they dress down a look. I'm often overdressed, so this is going to be great to have so I can get away with wearing fancier dresses, but then throw on the denim jacket! 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Could you do a hair tutorial on how you get that, sort of, pouf in your hair when you pull it back? (Top pic) I can't figure out how to do it! :/ it's so pretty and feminine.

Unknown said...

Love the look of those denim shorts. I need a new pair for the summer and this seems like a perfect opportunity!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure