Friday, May 6, 2016

Navy and White Gingham Plaid Dress

Navy and White Gingham Plaid Dress  with Soludos Wedge Espadrilles

womens sundress with soludos espeadrilles

soludos wedge espadrilles

Navy and White Gingham Plaid Dress  with Soludos Wedge Espadrilles

perfect dress for the summertime

soludos espadrille wedges

gingham sundress in navy blue and white

I can't believe it is already May! YAY! Where has the time gone, though? I feel like just last week I was ringing in 2016 and now it's time to break out all of the summer clothing! I'm definitely not complaining.

Last week I put myself to work switching over my closets from winter to summer. It felt so good to put away heavy coats and boots and bring out easy breezy summer staples (and move them into my new closet!!!). I just got this dress  from Nordstrom and had to wear it the day I got it in the mail because I love it so much! It's one of those 'throw-on-and-go' type dresses where you don't need much in terms of accessories (and you can dress it up or down). Not to mention it's great to throw on for super hot days and still look put together! The back of the dress is what really sold me. I am such a sucker for unique backs and this one has the cutest little button placket and small opening! 

You've already seen these wedge espadrilles a few times and it's safe to say they are my favorite shoe in my closet! Not only are they cute and summery, but they are SO comfortable (and affordable, too!). I think they're perfect for the commute to work because they are plenty comfortable to walk city blocks, go up and down stairs/hills, etc. and still look great once you get into the office! There are many other styles/colors/etc. to choose from, too, so you're sure to find a pair that fits your personal style! 


I also found some of my favorite gingham/navy and white pieces for summer. Scroll above to see my picks! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a darling spring dress! It looks like you're ready for a picnic :)

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure