Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday Shopping: Memorial Day 2016 Sales Roundup


Lilly Pulitzer// Amazing gifts with purchase! I am in love with this gold wicker clutch!

Neiman Marcus// Up to 40% off! This Canada Goose vest is one of the best buys! 

Last Call Neiman Marcus// and extra 40-60% off everything!

One Kings Lane// Furniture blowout sale. Major discounts!


Saks// Designer Sale up to 40% off. SO many pairs of Ferragamo shoes are on sale. They make my favorite shoes in the whole world. I usually size up a half size in designer shoes, however, these run true to size and I wear my usual size 8. They are also offering $90 off on several colors of my favorite thing in the entire world: Cashmere travel wrap.

Shopbop// New markdowns. I don't have this faux leather jacket, but I know it's really popular (and comes in a bunch of colors)... and at $66 I might just make the purchase! I had been dying for the cashmere travel wrap in navy and what luck I have, it's on sale for around $90 off! Sold!

Saint Bernard Sports// Cashmere travel wraps are available here, too, on sale!


Nordstrom// Major half yearly sale. I like to go for the 'big ticket' items during this sale. This beautiful YSL bag is almost $1000 off and these classic Jimmy Choo pumps are on major sale (as are these timeless Manolos!)! Jack Rogers are under $90 and the sale colors are neutral, which doesn't happen very often, and same with Hunter Boots. This pair is under $90! This navy blue dress is only $20. I think it would work perfectly as a swimsuit coverup, but also great for a night out with a chunky necklace and wedges!

Club Monaco// Take an extra 30% off of sale and clearance with code WARMER.

J. Crew// 30% off your entire purchase using code WEEKEND. Obsessed with this red, white, and blue striped tee. Just ordered for myself! Above are two tops I have already worn: the bow shoulder top and plaid off-the-shoulder top. Love them both (both true to size!).

Calypso// An extra 50% off sale styles.

Ralph Lauren// Take an extra 30% off using code MEM30 (through 5/31) and Designer sale, up to 40% off!  I especially love these tortoise flats and this navy and white striped tee!

LL Bean// 10% off using code SUMMER. Now is a good time to order a fresh canvas tote for the summer! They almost never go on sale.

Talbots// Extra 40% off one marked down item, extra 50% off 2 or more marked down items. I have this shirt and it is a wardrobe staple. The sale price makes it a steal.

Ann Taylor// 50% Off Full-Price Purchase, Extra 40% Off Sale Styles with code SUMMER50. This leaf printed dress is my favorite thing on their site right now.

Anthropologie// Additional 30% off all sale items. I have these bowls and they are the greatest. Perfect for ice cream and cereal.... at just around $9, they're an absolute steal (so mad I paid $24 for mine!!!). I bought a few sets to give as gifts! 

Mark and Graham// Extra 25% off sale using code EXTRA25

Banana Republic// Extra 40% your purchase off using code BRTAKE40 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure