Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gift Guide 2016: What to Give Your Girlfriend That Has Everything


Booties (c/o) L to R: 



Our Boxes:
Me: The Cozy Connoisseur giftbox c/o
Katie: The Jetsetter giftbox
Danielle: The Life of the Party giftbox
Grace: The Trendsetter giftbox
Being with GraceDanielleKatie and Carly last week was so much fun. It's kind of tough in the blogging world because we live all over the country so we don't get to see each other enough. But it's so much fun when we do get together and it's like we were never apart! 

I'm lucky to have these fun, nice, gorgeous, smart women in my life... especially in the blogging industry where, at times, it can be overly competitive and unfortunately, catty and gossipy at times. But these girls are so genuine and supportive!

Another thing that I love about them is that we all have different styles and tastes. That's why we were all so excited to receive these fun holiday gift boxes from Sole Society while we were on our trip to Lake Oconee in Georgia! We each got one that fit best with our styles and personalities. 

These boxes are a really fun and unique idea because they're pre-packaged and wrapped beautifully so all you have to do is click 'check out'! There are 4 boxes available: The Cozy Connoisseur, The Jetsetter, The Life of the Party and The Trendsetter giftbox. I was gifted the Cozy Connoisseur box which fits me perfectly because it was filled with neutral, cold weather accessories. And we all know that with me being the Pittsburgh girl, I am always bundling up during the winter months!

I think these boxes are the perfect gift to give to a woman on your list that may be hard to buy for because she has everything or for a gal who loves great accessories!

My favorite accessory is hands down, a great wrap. The gray tasseled wrap that came in my gift box looked so cute over my black sweater! It was the perfect touch of warmth for the cool Georgia fall air! We loved getting to open these around our fireplace the morning that they arrived-- it actually felt a little like Christmas morning! Thank you to Sole Society for sponsoring this post!

What I'm Wearing:
Headband// Wrap// Booties

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the wrap in your last photos!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure