Thursday, November 3, 2016

Lately 11/3/2016


Loving: A reader sent me a snapchat of these tins this past summer (thank you!!) and I tried to track one down for the longest time. Finally, after having no luck for months, I turned to eBay. I had to have it-- I mean it's just too perfect, don't you think? Now I have to think of something creative that I can do with it. Any ideas?!

Wearing: If you aren't a fan of Like to Know It, did you know that you can shop my Instagram posts via the tap at the top of my site: Shop My Outfits. You just click on the photo and can get all the info right there without having to sign up for anything or receive any e-mails! It makes things so much quicker and easier! 

Drinking: I have been obsessed with Trader Joe's sparkling waters. I buy every flavor. I actually prefer them over La Croix and they are so inexpensive!

Traveling: I'm headed on a fun trip with some blogger friends this weekend/next week so be sure to follow along on Snapchat (SummerWind41490) and Instagram

Reading: This Buzzfeed article about American Girl dolls brings back all the nostalgia for me. I had Molly because when I was little, I had glasses... it always drove me nuts, though, because I remember always liking Callie's Samantha doll better. But we had so many of the things in this article and it's too fun to remember them!

Watching I: If you have six minutes to spare, this adorable Pixar video, Piper, is worth the watch. So well done and as always, cute!

Watching II: There is nothing I love more than a great ad. It is SO interesting to me to see the evolving world of marketing and advertising. Brands are having to get more and more creative and create entertainment rather than traditional advertisements just to get the consumer to pay attention. Burberry killed it in this video of their founder. It's not only great advertising on Burberry's part, but the filming is stunning and very cinematic. It looks like a movie trailer! Not to mention, it stars Sienna Miller and Bill Weasley (his real name is Domhnall Gleeson) 

Listening: I only have one song in November's playlist, so I'm not going to release it yet. I've been slow to find anything I love lately. BUT for all of you Sirius radio users, the holiday stations are back! It's channel 17... I'm trying to resist, but every once in a while, I'll put it on ;)

Wanting: Not too much has caught my eye this week. I've weirdly been most interested in the cute holiday pajamas that have been arriving in stores/online. I can never pass up a great PJ set! 

Quoting: 'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'// More of my favorites, here

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I am the reader who sent you that snap!!! Check my insta for how I styled it on a bar cart : @magzfitzy

Lauren said...

I so love the plaid shoes!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure