Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Black and White Cozy Winter Sweater





Red Bubble Earrings (come in many colors)// Sunglasses

Can you believe we are just days away from Christmas? This wis the last week for holiday outfits, and it makes me kind of sad! I just love dressing up and being festive!! How fun is this sweater? I saw it in person from afar which is originally what lead me to go into the store! It reminds me of a classic vintage ski sweater, don't you think? Once I felt it, I was sold. It's super soft but super stretchy, making it beyond comfortable! 

I dressed it up with touches of red like the earrings and shoes for a holiday feel, but I more so plan to wear the sweater during January/February as an apres-ski sweater. I typically wear black leggings under my ski pants, so this will be easy to throw on while in the lodge! It's the perfect cozy-casual look but still put-together! Right now it is on major sale, so scoop it up while you can!

What are you up to the rest of this week?! Did you get to take some vacation days and are using this time to sleep in or spend time with family? Or are you traveling somewhere fun?! Our family is already in town, so today we are headed out to lunch together and to do some last minute shopping (although I've long finished my shopping!). I'm definitely relishing this time to wear alllll the holiday plaid, bright red and sparkly things before the year comes to the end!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Love your sweater, Sydney! And those heels make it super festive! Hope you have a great time with your family - it's actually the busiest week of the year at work (showing our Fall '17 collection to buyers), so I'll be slaving away until 2:30 on Friday ;)

Pink Champagne Problems

Lauren said...

LOVE that sweater!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure