Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday Shopping: Lunch With Lilly


White Tank (just $30)// Pants// Clutch (under $40) 
You guys, it's that time of year again! Today is the day for Lilly Pulitzer's Lunch With Lilly. If you are unfamiliar, it's a huge gift with purchase opportunity and this might be my favorite one yet since it is geared towards cocktails/home entertaining!
Basically, you get different gifts with purchase depending on your total spend. If you want to be a high roller and spend $3000, you get all of the gifts AND a Society Social bar cart. Pretty darn amazing.




I wore a lot of Lilly Pulitzer while in the Bahamas (sooooo many of you loved this low-back maxi) and to say that I am loving their pieces this season would be an understatement. Everything I got is so well made and comfortable. Plus the pieces are unique and fun. I'm most intrigued by this shift dress. It's Lilly's classic shift dress cut but it's crafted in a stretchy cotton, so it's comfortable and cute. Major win in my book.

lilly pulitzer 'the lilly' cocktail recipe
Lilly Pulitzer also sent me this awesome cocktail recipe- just in time for the weekend! It's appropriately named 'The Lilly' and gives you the option to make it a mocktail or a cocktail! I also think this would be really great substituting the champagne for gin, too!

More of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer pieces:

1 comment:

Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine said...

Love your pants! Such a fun pattern!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure