Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Shopping: Weekend Sales 5/6/2017



Happy Happy weekend, everyone! Yesterday, Cinco de Mayo, today is Derby Day, what a weekend to be celebrating! Does anyone have any fun plans on deck? Yesterday morning, I met Kimberly of Sailor-Sailor for coffee at the William Penn Hotel. We were twinning, too :) We've been chatting via e-mail since I started my blog back in 2009 and finally got to meet yesterday morning. She's the sweetest, so gorgeous, and is running such a wonderful, successful line! If you're not familiar with Sailor-Sailor, you should definitely check it out. Their pieces are gorgeous and perfect for summer travels since all of the fabric is packing-friendly (no wrinkles!!). Kim is wearing the boardwalk dress and I am wearing the yacht club shift!

Last night, I went out with friends for Cinco de Mayo and tonight, I'm going to a wedding! On Sunday, it is supposed to rain all day, so I'm using that as a good time to catch up on some sleep, get some work done and also do a little cleaning.  Lots going on but mostly fun!!

Some things I've been loving this week? Obsessed with this gorgeous monogrammed robe that is under $100! It would make a perfect Mother's Day gift, but I'd love it for myself, too ;). I also love this super simple tee that ties at the waist. A great updated version of a basic tee, and under $50, too!

So excited to be getting this gorgeous lace romper and this super fun flounce tank top.... I'm obsessed with the print! I've also updated the sidebars to the right with some fun new items I am loving as well as a ton of items under $100!

And also, there are some really great sales going on, so definitely take advantage of those if you so choose! Below you can find all of the sale info from my favorite brands/retailers:

Ann Taylor// 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, and more. Code: WEARNOW, Extra 40% off sale. I love this eyelet dress, but the eyelet is done in the most subtle tennis racquet pattern. SO cute!
Anthropologie// Extra 30% off sale (no code needed) I love love love this striped dress.
ASOS// Up to 60% off occasionwear 
Banana Republic// 30% off your purchase (no code needed)
Club Monaco// New sale styles added
Bloomingdales// One day home sale (save 20-75%!!!) $250 Nespresso is on sale for just $99!!!
Kate Spade// new items just added to sale
J.Crew// 25% off tees, shorts, swim, sunglasses, and more; Extra 30% off sale styles Code: HELLOSUMMER This is the tee everyone needs (guys or gals). It's a steal!
LOFT// 30% off dresses, cardigans, and accessories; extra 50% off sale (no code needed)
Madewell// New items added to sale- if they are out of your size, find it on Nordstrom and have it price matched! 
Nordstrom// Tons of new items added to sale and the discounts are deep! Lots of Vince basics (my favorite) that are now pretty affordable! 
Ralph Lauren// Free shipping on orders $50 or more, code: MOM17, up to 40% off sale, 30% off select styles code: MOMSDAY
Shopbop// 100s of new items just added to sale
Talbots// 30% off entire purchase (no code needed)
Topshop// Up to 70% off 
Tory Burch// extensive sale selection!
Tuckernuck// So many new styles added, many under $100!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so cute that you both matched! Thanks for listing all of these sales! I need to go shopping!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure