Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday Shopping


omni bedford springs resort
Sweater (old, similar)// White Jeans// White Earrings c/o

I shared this photo in my recap of my stay at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort. You can read all about that, here. But I wanted to touch on the white sweater I am wearing in the photos above. It is no longer available, unfortunately. 

I bought it a few years ago on major sale. It's one of my most worn pieces of clothing during the summer months. It's made of cotton and linen and is super lightweight. I've been searching the net (do people say that anymore?! ha!) to see if I can find any similar open knit sweaters for the summer months since I love this one so much. 

Sure enough, I found a bunch and wanted to share them with you. I love the open knit because it adds some texture to an otherwise boring outfit (like this all-white outfit above). I love wearing sweaters but it gets way too hot in the summer months, so this is a really great compromise. 

Right now, it seems as this one is the most similar in color, texture, and fabric (I just ordered it!). It is also currently on sale for just $30 (no code needed).  I've also linked a bunch of others in the widget above. I couldn't recommend a sweater like this more! It's simple, classic and so easy to wear. 

Now onto some more pieces I am loving this weekend... 

You guys, this is major. Everyone's favorite navy and white striped sweater (under $70) is now back and fully in stock. Definitely one of my favorite pieces. Ever. 

Dying over this madras plaid dress. So classic and so different from all of the overly trendy pieces that are out right now!

I just got this little-striped dress for my trip to Nantucket, hopefully, the island warms up before I get there because it looks as though it has been nothing but chilly lately! The dress is under $100.

I am loving these jeans and these jeans... which pair would you choose, I can't decide!

These cable cashmere sweaters are currently on sale for 25% off. They are boys, but if you buy a size large, it's just about equivalent to a women's small. There are 7 colors to choose from. You save a ton of money by buying these on sale! Use code KIDS17 to get it for under $190. You can also use code DAD17 for free shipping.

This green and white tennis dress is an absolute classic and on sale! I think I'll wear it off the court, too, it is that cute!

Basket bags are really having a moment this year, but they are a summertime classic, in my opinion. I found this one on Etsy for under $70. It's unique and not something everyone else will have! I also love this one!
Mentioned in this post (and more):

2 comments:

Emma @ Seeking the South said...

Looooooving that all-white outfit girlfriend!

Emma | Seeking the South

Unknown said...

I love how light sweaters for summer are becoming a trend! I love!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure