Monday, August 7, 2017

Early Fall Shoe Wish List

Early Fall Shoe Wish List

This weekend, we got a burst of cooler air and it could not have made me more excited for fall. While it's still too hot to be rocking a sweater or anything like that, there are a few subtle and simple ways to add a bit of fall to your outfit without overheating.

Shoes are the easiest way to transition your outfits. There are so many incredible pairs out right now and I can't get enough. My list keeps growing and growing... I wish the shoes above would all just show up in my closet! 

Most of the shoes I'm sharing today are in the higher price range- but that's what's fun about a wish list! Which is your favorite pair? My favorite are the frayed Ferragamo flats with the adorable block heel. They're so unique and so fun! 

4 comments:

Casey said...

I'd wear the first three pumps on the right and that's it. I like a classic looking shoe.

Laura Baker Busic said...

I love the Manolos! I'm a sucker for a plain ole classic heel, and I love the block heel trend that's been going on for the past couple of years. They make wearing heels on a regular basis so much more comfortable!

Belle On Trend said...

Super cute! and they are all a great height for teaching :) which is what I always look for in the perfect shoe!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Alexandra said...

I bought a pair of mules and just am at a loss on what to wear them with! Theyre blush suede - so cute! Suggestions?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure