Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sailor Sailor + Sale Alert








I will be the first to admit that I loathe off-the-shoulder and cold-shoulder pieces. Not on other people, but just on myself. I have super broad shoulders and everything I have ever tried on has never looked right on me. 

I typically turn down styling off-the-shoulder pieces, but I think I found an off-the-shoulder dress that I actually LOVE. Enter Sailor-Sailor's Shoreline dress. It's made with Sailor-Sailor's amazing nylon/spandex fabric that actually feels like you are wearing yoga pants. It's a beyond flattering and comfortable fabric and I really think that is what sets this dress apart from any other off-the-shoulder piece I've ever tried. 

Besides the navy and white striped version I am wearing in the photos above, Sailor-Sailor also sent it to me in black, which is really great for transitioning to fall. I wore it one Friday night as I headed to dinner at one of my Pittsburgh favorites, Lydia's! I got SO many compliments it was unreal. Sorry for the poor photo quality... it was drizzling and we were late for our reservation!

In terms of sizing, the dress runs true to size and a has a ton of stretch, so if you are between sizes, I would size down. It's not meant to be a body-con dress, but it is meant to hug your curves a bit!

Also, this is MAJOR. Sailor-sailor is having an up to 60% off sale. You can score a bunch of dresses at well under $100 and a ton are just $59! I LOVE the cut of their boardwalk dress- it is so flattering and really works for most body types. The best part about their pieces, though, is the fabric because they don't really wrinkle! It's so easy to pack them up and take them anywhere. They also take up very little space, which is a major win in my book.

See more photos of me in Sailor-Sailor here, here, and here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Sydney! I too loathe the off the shoulder look. I have really narrow shoulders and things never stay put, making me look sloppy. Will definitely check these dresses out though...KLV in PHL

Lauren said...

Love!!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure