Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday Shopping 8/12/2017

Happy happy weekend, friends! I hope you all had a great week! Last night was date night at one of my all-time favorite restaurants, Lidia's located in the Strip District. I went there for the first time back in February with my parents and sister and we had such a lovely time, I was so excited to go back. It's a bit fancy, which I also like, because you get an excuse to dress up. My favorite thing is their pasta trio. It's all homemade and you get to choose from three and they give you unlimited portions. Absolutely amazing. 

Now onto Saturday shopping (scroll through the above widget to see some of my favorites)...One of my favorite skincare brands, Tula, just launched their latest line featuring the benefits of Kefir. The launch included two new products: pressed serum and cleansing oil. I've tried almost every product from Tula and nothing has ever let me down, so I really trust this brand wholeheartedly. I received both products and have been using them for the past few days. So far, so good, I am loving both, but will do a more in-depth post after a few weeks. I always like to test products for a while before fully recommending! Use code SYDNEY when shopping on Tula.com for 20% off your entire purchase and free shipping for orders over $30.



Speaking of skincare, dermstore, one of my fave sites for skincare, is offering select items with code HAPPY18. There are TONS of products included in this, so definitely check it out if you have been needing to stock up on a favorite. I was sent the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, Phlorentin CF,  and H.A. Intensifier. All are part of the sale. I've only been using for about a week so far, so I want to keep using before I report back. I like to use skincare products for at least 2 full weeks (it's usually at least a month) before I report back.  SkinCeuticals as a brand has a cult following and so many people rave about these products (everywhere the products have 5 starts and thousands of reviews), so I am really excited to be able to try them. 

You guys, I think Adidas is trying to empty all of our bank accounts. I swear, every single day, I see a new sneaker that I L-O-V-E. I mean truly absolutely love. I have held off on purchasing anything, but I really do want them all! This week it is this sneaker- I love all of the color options but the white with pink detailing is my favorite. 

I haven't purchased anything from Last Call in a while, it always falls off of my radar. If you didn't know, Last Call is Neiman's outlet type store. They carry a bunch of designers at major discounts. It's great for closet staples like cashmere crewnecks  (seriously under $90!!) and pajamas. I've ordered many times before and am always happy with my purchases.

Right now Last Call is having an up to 85% off designer sale. The prices are super low- there's a ton of inventory, so it's definitely worth the browse. These neutral Stuart Weitzman wedges are a steal at well under $200 and there is an entire page of Manolo Blahniks and Jimmy Choo. And for my high school readers, there are so many gorgeous dresses to choose from- perfect for homecoming!

I stumbled upon this athletic top- it looks a lot like Lululemon's swiftly tech top but for a lot less. I'm curious about the fit in quality. Going to order and I'll let you all know (there are other colors on sale, too!). 

Is anyone else swooning over this gorgeous burgundy bag? It looks so luxe and the larger size makes it the perfect day bag!

Doesn't this hair bow remind you of Gucci? Thinking of ordering it- I'm not a huge ponytail bow person, but this is just so cute! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute finds! I love the eyelet blouse!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure