Monday, September 11, 2017

Fall Dresses Under $100








Dress (on sale under $100)// Solitaire Necklace (similar)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30// David Yurman Cable Bracelet
Lip Balm (in 006 berry)
Shop the Look:
I don't know what it is about fall, but every year, I feel like I'm going back to school. But, I'm not. In fact, for me, nothing really changes except for the pool is closed. But, I still always feel the need to stock my closet with a few new items- something fresh and fun... like getting ready for the first day of school. 

I'm also one of those people that wants to wear my fall pieces right away. It's actually been quite cool here in Pittsburgh lately, which is unusual. But it's not yet time for heavy sweaters, pants, etc. I find that a dress is the perfect piece to be wearing as the temperatures transition. 

I am not usually one for prints, unless it is a fun and summery Lilly Pulitzer print, but this dress just screamed fall. I love the warm colors mixed in with the unexpected dose of navy. It looks like fall but is something you can most definitely wear right this very minute. Then, as the temperature cools down, throw on some tights or a cardigan and it can easily transition you through the full fall season. 

I also love that this dress feels so light and airy making it very comfortable and easy to wear. I think it would work with most body types. And, for under $100, it's a beautiful dress that won't break the bank. 

I am wearing a size small- if anything, it runs slightly large. It is a little short in the front with the flow-y bottom, but is longer in the back, which I really appreciate. I'm 5'6" for your reference. 

I got this dress from Nordstrom which is one of my go-to retailers, especially when it comes to fall shopping. They have so many cute dresses right now and they are all under $100. Scroll through to see some of my favorites! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Gold Clutter said...

Your dress is so cute! I love all the colors in it. The sweatshirt dress looks so comfortable.


http://www.goldclutter.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure