Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's been just beautiful here in Pittsburgh. Last night, we got takeout and just hung out and I got some work done. Then today, I got some more work done and am packing to head to New Hampshire bright and early tomorrow morning! Then, I'm headed to drinks/dinner with my parents to celebrate their anniversary!



I wanted to share some photos from last week's Sewickley 'barn sale'. It was my first year going- my friend Aly and I woke up early Friday morning and headed there as soon as it opened. It's a beautiful barn (the property looks like you're on Nantucket and totally not in Pittsburgh), and the barn is filled to the brim with beautiful pieces of furniture. Vintage, antique, etc. There are some amazing and gorgeous finds. I ended up with a beautiful deep brown wicker trunk with brass details. I am putting it at the foot of my bed- it works so perfectly with the coloring of everything in my bedroom. In a future home, I plan to use it at as coffee table in a den. I also got a small hammered silver side table and my friend Aly got the most beautiful beaded crystal clutch for her wedding! They do it yearly, so definitely check it out next year!

I didn't come across too much this week- I was more focused on my upcoming trip to New Hampshire and getting Summer Wind prepared for next week while I am traveling! But scroll through to see a few of the pieces!

3 comments:

Belle On Trend said...

My best friend from college lives on Mt. Washington, so I am totally going to have to tell her about this sale! Super cool!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Britt said...

Love the Converse Jack Purcell sneakers! How long have you had them?

Unknown said...

I love the barn sale! It's right down the street from my parent house. We didn't get a chance to go this year though. If you are looking for a cute antique store with some great finds, you should check out the Wexford General Store. I've purchased some really nice pieces there.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure