Saturday, October 7, 2017

Saturday Shopping 10/7/2017

Happy weekend, everyone! This weekend I am in Kentucky with my parents and Callie and family friends! So excited to go to Keeneland! There wasn't much on my radar this week since I was dealing with some craziness in my apartment. But scroll through the widget above to see some of my favorites.

Also, Club Monaco brought back my all time favorite pants again this year. But this time, they have a higher waist and took the zipped pockets away... definitely two improvements that I LOVE! They also have these pants which are a favorite of mine, too. They're a great desk to drinks pant. They run small, so size up!

Ralph Lauren is having a sale where you can take 30% off select items. My favorite cashmere cable sweater is included in the sale. This type of sale is typically when I buy one or two for the season- such a good deal! 

Is anyone so confused with this trend? I mean distressed denim is one thing, but sweaters and sweatshirts? Tee shirts? It basically looks like you have a moth problem in your closet, don't you think? Maybe this just makes me sound really cool and not hip,  I don't know! 

I feel like this sweatshirt is not me at all, but I find it SO cute. Kind of a ridiculous amount to spend on such a season piece of clothing, but I honestly just might splurge. 

Gigi New York is doing 30% off site-wide for their friends and family sale. Use code: WEAREFAMILY.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great links! Great sale update!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

Laura Baker Busic said...

Hahaha oh my gosh, the distressed sweater trend is KILLING me! Why would you want that! I cry inside when I get a snag or hole in a sweater! My friend and I were talking about it the other day, and she was like "Just put a moth in your closet and you can get the same look!" Too funny...

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure