Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Favorites from the LL Bean Sale

My Favorites from the LL Bean Sale
If you didn't know, LL Bean is having a 25% off sale right now. It ends tonight at 11:59pm! LL Bean is one of my favorite brands, particularly for outerwear and boots. I love their fleeces, coats, boots, and more because they are always such high quality for the price. 

Today I'm sharing my favorite picks from the sale. LL Bean doesn't have a sale often, and usually, it's only 10% off. So this sale is big and really a great time to take advantage!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Such an amazing sale! Love L.L. Bean!

Anonymous said...

Sockwell carries loads of cute patterns of compression socks. If you ever need another pair, check them out!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure