Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sephora Sale + My Favorites


My Favorite Holiday Gift Sets Under $50:

I am a huge Sephora fan. This year was the year of skincare and makeup for me. I feel like I really got things down to a routine and found SO many products that I love. Needless to say, when I walk into Sephora, I am like a kid in a candy store! I just went the other day and picked up way more than I went in for... kind of like Target, it's dangerous!

With the holidays coming, I LOVE Sephora's gift sets. I think it is so much fun to try new products and Sephora always has the best sets and so many are such a great value.

Right now Sephora is having a BIG sale! It's a great time to take advantage of the sale if you want to do some of your holiday shopping! Here are the details...

- 20% off with code 20FORVIB (if you are a VIB member)
- 15% off with code INSIDER15 (if you are a beauty insider)

The sale ends 11/15 (that's Wednesday!). So today, I thought I would share some of my favorite products at Sephora. Do you have any favorites I should know about?

Products I Purchased
Ole Henriksen Cleansing Cloths// Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Babe// Sunday Riley Luna Oil// Bumbum Cream// Travel Dryer// Dior Balm// Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mini

Products I Love

Dior Lip Balm// I have talked about this balm so many times before. It's hydrating, goes on without a mirror, and feels just like chapstick. But, it gives you the most beautiful natural color. 

Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color// I just got this and I am OBSESSED. It lasts so long and it's just a really pretty natural, everyday hue. 

Dior Blush// This is similar to the Dior balm in that it works with your body's chemistry to create the right color for you. This color, on me, just gives me a subtle healthy glow. 

Becca Bronzer// This is a new-to-me brand and I love this bronzer. It's a bit intimidating in the packaging because it looks 'sparkly'. But, the way the woman at Sephora explained it to me, the sparkle doesn't actually sparkle on your face. Instead, it works to create a bit of depth. And she was right. This is just such a great natural bronze color to bring some warmth to my complexion. 

Makeup Forever HD Foundation// This foundation is one of the most top rated foundations ever. The formula is so smooth and easy to apply and never makes me break out. It's pretty full coverage, but not at all heavy. It just looks natural and feels very comfortable on my skin. I couldn't recommend it more. 

Stroke of Light// This has been one of my favorite products for years. I put it under my eyes in the area between my upper cheekbone and nose (where you're supposed to highlight). It really helps me to look more awake. 

Naked Concealer// This is SUPER full coverage. I use this under my eyes and to cover blemishes. It's lightweight and easy to blend. 

Brow Powder// I've been using this brow powder for use. I use the lighter shade in my eyebrows and it stays put all day. I use the darker color for bottom eyeliner when I want to get super dolled up! 

Ralph Lauren Woman// I just got this perfume and it smells wonderful. A great fall/winter scent because it has a woodsy, warm feel! 

Caudalie The Des Vignes// Love this gift set for the holidays (under $40). I am such a huge fan of this scent and have been wearing it for years. It's super light and fresh and easy to wear. 
Chanel Chance// This was 2017's scent for me. It's so light and fresh and just all around pleasant. Whenever I wear this, I am always getting compliments! Love this gift set!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I went to Sephora yesterday to shop the sale and it is seriously amazing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure