Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Shopping 1/13/2018


If you guys read Thursday's Lately post, then you know this week was a doozy for me. And it really was. SO much going on, I think I might just sleep this entire weekend!

Yesterday, I was elated to find a new-to-me dermatologist close by. I also had a great dinner with some girlfriends... where Henry and Roo (my friend's dog) played allllll night. When I got home, I spent the rest of my Friday night doing a deep clean of the apartment (silver and all).
I've almost had Henry for a month now, and I can't wait to do a monthly update. It's kind of nuts it has only been a month because I can't really imagine my life without him now. On Thursday, it was 60+ degrees outside, so I made sure to get a workout outside, and take Henry for the longest walk in the city! He loved it and we stopped for a quick picnic, too! Sorry for the worst picture in the history of Summer Wind, but this is the best I got!

Today, there is not much on the agenda. I was going to save cleaning for today, but I got home last night and just felt the itch... and once I'm started, I don't stop. So, I'm actually going to be very glad to enjoy a clean apartment while it is frigid outside. Maybe some Netflix binging and napping before I head to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner. I feel like a good sleep will do me well becuase I've been a bit stressed this week and haven't had the best nights of sleep.

Then, Sunday, it's the Steeler's first playoff game and I'm so excited to watch with friends. Fingers crossed we get a W!
Today's post is a hodgepodge of items I found on the web this week. It's a bit of warm-weather dreaming and a bit of 'I'm really cold and need all the layers'. I posted this post-workout snap to Instagram this week. I've been really good about getting in a daily workout lately, so I've been shopping for new workout pieces. This tee is something I got on major sale (just $33). There are still some in stock. I'm wearing a size small- it runs big/roomy, so you could definitely size down! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure