Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Shopping 4/28/2018


Happy Saturday, everyone! I *think* we are in the clear from the snow and super freezing temperatures. I hesitated to type that because I don't want to jinx anything! But this weekend it's milder temperatures which I am always happy about. Plus, we are celebrating my cousin's graduation from the University of Pittsburgh!

Other than that, I plan on getting my apartment in good shape and paying lots of attention to Henry. I've been busy this week and I always feel bad when I can't give Henry a lot of attention!! He has been such a good boy lately, I am obsessed.

Scroll through the widget at the top of this post to see my favorites from this week! I am all over the place with what I am loving, but there are so many great pieces out right now.


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure