Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Most Perfect White Dress

The Most Perfect White Dress in Nantucket

The Most Perfect White Dress


edit dress tuckernuck

edit dress tuckernuck

edit dress tuckernuck


classic white dress

classic white dress

how to style a white dress
Dress// Earrings
Scarf (only $50!)// Hermes Sandals (similar
Shop the Look:
This outfit post is a photo overload, so if you have made it this far, I'm so glad! This has to be one of my all-time favorite white dresses EVER. I wore it while in Nantucket and it was so perfect for cocktails and dinner. The sleeves and scarf were much appreciated because it was a bit chilly!

I shot these photos on the back patio at 76 Main where we were staying. Isn't it adorable?! It took relaxation to a whole new level!

So reasons why I love this dress?! It's structured but comfortable and flattering. It's thick so it's not see through at all and made of a crepe fabric so it can be dressed up or down depending on your shoes/accessories! It's pricey, but extremely well-made and cut in a classic, fun way that you can wear for years to come. I also feel like this style is ageless. You could wear this at age 18 or age 50!

The length hits right above my knees and is ever-so-slightly longer in the back, it has 3/4 sleeves and a classic crew-neck making the look of this dress classic and modest. It'd be great for work or a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner! 

These dresses are by EDIT and since getting the white one, I am just dying for the black one, too! They come in a bunch of colors (navy, too!!). I think the black is soooo classic for fall/winter!

As far as sizing goes, I would say it runs true to size and if you are in between sizes, size down! I am wearing a size small, but since this is such a swing style, I could have easily sized down to an XS! 

Besides dresses, there are tops, too! They're so cute and I think they would look so great with a big chunky statement necklace! You can scroll through the widget above to see other pieces from the EDIT collection!

As for the scarf, I will do a separate post dedicated to this scarf because it is SO GOOD. It looks so much like a Hermes scarf for an absolute steal ($50) and there are so many beautiful color and print options.

2 comments:

Allie said...

You look beautiful! I love how glamorous the scarf looks on top of that white dress! xAllie
www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Ryann said...

So cute! And I love the way you styled it with that scarf! So cute! You are always so stylish!
www.holycitylife.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure