Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Shopping: Gifts to Have On Hand

Jewelry Case// State Rocks Glasses (great gift for someone who moved to a different state!) 

Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! After putting in some serious hours this week, I'm at the lake! I could not be happier and am fully ready to embrace being OOO! 

Today I thought I would focus the Saturday Shopping around gift ideas included in the Nordstrom Sale. As many of you know, I am a big fan of the 'gift drawer'. If you don't know what I mean by that, I always have hostess gifts, thank yous, birthday gifts, etc. on hand should something come up! things like candles, cheeseboard set, coaster sets, vases, etc. 

There are always a lot of cute little gift ideas in the Nordstrom Sale that I stock up on. It really comes in handy as Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc. approach! Scroll through the widget above to shop the best items. 

My best tip is to get sets like this Dyptique candle set. Then you can break them down into smaller gifts! I like to do a mini Dyptique candle with a matchbook wrapped beautifully as a hostess gift! 

1 comment:

Briana said...

Great pieces girl! I love it all!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure