Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Magic Dog Hair Remover


Magic Dog Hair Remover







Henry sheds like a crazy dog! Mac did, too, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise! However, dog hair is hard to manage. It's especially hard for me because I have lots of light-colored linens, furniture, etc. and Henry has dark hair so the contrast is very noticeable. 

I'm very accepting of his shedding, I mean he's totally worth it! I vacuum several times a week to manage. In between vacuuming, though, I still have my neat-freak tendencies and make sure I use this magic little pet-hair remover. Best $10 ever spent. 

It's like a reusable lint roller. You just brush the wand over the fabric and it picks up the hair. I use it on my bed, pillows, couch, clothing, etc. It really does work. 

Do you have any many tricks for getting rid of dog hair around the house? I'd love to know!

Also, the pajamas I am wearing in today's post are the Lake Pajamas that I am always raving about! They are so well-made, the fabric is the softest and they are so comfortable. They're expensive, but to me, they are worth it.  

Whenever I talk about the Lake Pajamas, I'm always asked about sizing. They run big, so when you receive them in the mail, you'll pull them out and think they are huge. However, they are sized like this to account for shrinkage. During the first wash, there will be a bit of shrinkage (not much). I take my regular size small and they are just right- not too tight! I have tried the medium, too and there is honestly not too much difference. These are meant to fit loose as you can see in the photos above!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Henry is SO precious!! Thank you for always advocating for adoption too Sydney!

Kat said...

We use the upholstery attachment on our vacuum for our German Shedder, I mean Shepherd. But I will definitely be trying this!!

Ava Harris said...

Thanks for sharing this informative information about pet hair remover brush with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure