Friday, September 28, 2018

Fall Outfit that is On Sale!







Scarf (more print and color options!)// Sunglasses 
Shop the Look:

I'm back to share another outfit from Charleston (see the first one, here). I had another blog post lined up for today but since this outfit is on sale I figured I should share this first. 

My  Peplum Top, Black Coated JeansScarf, and Sunglasses are currently 20% off with code FRIENDS. The sale will end on October 1st (that's Monday).

The Peplum Top is my favorite because you can dress it up or down. It has a fully open back and then it ties into three bows so it's fun and would be great for a holiday party! It runs true to size, I am wearing a size small. 

The Black Coated Jeans I am wearing are coated so they are similar to leather leggings but fit like a skinny jean. They are so soft and stretch and feel more like a legging as you're wearing them. They run true to size and they are really stretchy so if you are between sizes, I would size down. 

The scarf I am wearing in the photo above is the same scarf (but in a different print/color) as the one in this post where I compared it to a Hermes scarf! They are truly amazing and at such a good price. They are larger than your average scarf so they drape beautifully! We are three months from Christmas, so I know it's a little early to be thinking about gifts but these scarves would make such lovely gifts for anyone.

I will have my full Charleston guide live on Monday that talks about where we ate, what we did, and a link to our amazing Airbnb (that I would highly recommend). Today on Instagram, I'm sharing a few snaps of how I styled the Tote and Booties during my Charleston trip so head over to check that out! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.

Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it

My site ... phu kien dien thoai

Anonymous said...

This paragraph offers clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging,
that actually how to do blogging and site-building.


My web page :: sac du phong samsung

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure