Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Inexpensive Hair Bows for Women


hair bows for women

I don't know if it is the former cheerleader in me or what, but I love a good hair bow. It's youthful, feminine, and adds some interest to typical hairstyles. It also seems a bit French and I love that. 

Some of the bows out there are so gorgeous but holy cow are they expensive?! I seriously see some bows on sites like Nordstrom and Shopbop for over $100.

I'm not one to DIY anything. I don't find it fun and I'm just generally not good at DIY! But a bow- I can make a bow! I wanted to get something similar to this beautiful dusty pink velvet bow

What do you know- both Amazon and Etsy have such good options! This is the most similar pre-made option that I found for just $10. But then I also found this great pack of velvet ribbon on Amazon. You get 20 different colors- a yard each. So you can literally make 20+ bows for just $12. 

I ordered the ribbon pack and I will report back. In the meantime, I really wanted to share this with all of you so you can have some cute ribbons for yourself, too (or your daughter!). Scroll through the widget above to see my favorite bow finds!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure