Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review


Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

Olay Whips Fragrance-Free Review

In August, I had the privilege of visiting Olay's research and development labs at the Procter & Gamble headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Being a blogger, I get to experience a lot of really cool things but this experience tops the list. 

We spent a full day with the Olay team and Dr. Frauke Neuser, Olay's principal scientist. The skincare knowledge that I gained during that day was truly incredible. I have always been a fan and a believer of the Olay brand, but I can confidently say that Olay is one of the best skincare brands on the market. I say that not only because I have learned so much about the brand, but also simply from my use of Olay products over the years! 

I'm 28-years old and my biggest concern is preventing signs of aging such as sun spots, fine lines, and ultimately wrinkles. I've been using Olay Regenerist Whip with SPF 25 for over a year now. I use it every morning. It protects my skin from sun damage as well as dries quickly and creates a smooth base for makeup. Even if I'm not wearing makeup that day, it makes my skin have a matte finish!

During our visit to the Olay labs, we got to learn our skin's age. Mine was 26 which made me really please and also confirmed that my skincare regimen is truly working and shows that a regimen is worth it! 

Olay just launched my favorite moisturizing and anti-aging product, Olay Regenerist Whips, but now it is available in fragrance-free. This is a great option for those who might be sensitive to scent. That includes me- I am so sensitive to every scent so skincare products without scents are always welcomed in my regimen. According to Olay's research, 40% of women look for products that are fragrance-free! 

Olay Regenerist Whips fragrance-free is very hydrating, it is lightweight, dries quickly on skin, and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. One of the 'hero' ingredients is niacinamide (B3). The benefits of choosing a product with niacinamide are amazing. It improves the appearance of pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and more. It's like the 'do all' in the skincare world. One jar of Olay Regenerist Whip fragrance-free contains as much niacinamide as 50 cups of kale! On top of everything, you get the protection of SPF 25 (UVA/UVB protection) from their Total Effects formula

As the holiday season is upon us, I think this would make such a great thing to pick up for yourself to help your skin look its best this season. I also think it would make such a great gift/stocking stuffer. I have now given Olay Total Effects with SPF 25 fragrance-free to several of my girlfriends, my mom, my grammie, and they all have loved it. 

You can find Olay products and specifically Olay Regenerist Whips with SPF 25 fragrance-free at a Walgreens near you!  Thank you to Olay for sponsoring this post an thank you for supporting the brands that I truly love and believe in. All opinions are my own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the whips when you recommended it earlier this year and I really like it

Anonymous said...

I am sensitive to anything scented so thank you for sharing.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure