Sunday, November 18, 2018

People on my Gifting List and What I'm Getting Them

christmas gifts from ebay

gift ideas on ebay

ebay gift ideas

ebay gift guide

great things you can find on ebay
I love love love giving gifts. It's funny because when you're young, you love getting gifts, but as I get older, I find so much more joy in giving them! 

I work really hard to give gifts that are personal and that show that I know the person well. I'm also one of those people who shops year-round for people! If I see something that I know a certain someone will just love, I get it even if it is in May! 

eBay is a site that I check regularly for special gifts and today I'm partnering with them to share some great gifts that you can find on the site. Did you know that 80% of merchandise sold on eBay is new? Oftentimes, you don't have to bid on items because 89% of merchandise is 'buy it now'. 

Need a little inspiration on what to shop for on eBay? One of my favorites categories is designer pieces! You can find one of my favorite designer pieces (I'm wearing them in the photos above) on eBay: Christian Louboutin Decolette pumps. Think of something that you've had your eye on recently and eBay probably has it!

I wanted to share some more items you can get from eBay that I am thinking of getting for my family. These are all items that are available on eBay

Mom
Last year for Christmas, we gave my mom a Canada Goose Trillium Parka. My mom is always cold! She is not one to spend a lot on herself (she's so selfless) so I knew that something that would truly keep her warm would bring her joy. I have the same parka and my mom had always been eyeing it! Well, these parkas were sold out everywhere near Christmastime last year. But, eBay to the rescue because I found one that was new with tags for just $730. That's a savings of $200 off the retail price and they rarely ever go on sale!

It's going to be hard to top last Christmas, but I think I have a really good gift in mind: an iPhone! She has been using my old iPhone 6 for ages. It's slow and she can only talk to people on it while it's on speaker phone. She refuses to get herself a new phone, so this is what I am thinking this year! I'll also have to get her a cute case, too!

Dad
My parents are huge coffee drinkers! Since getting the Ninja Hot and Cold brewer, I have raved about this amazing machine! My parents are due for a new coffeemaker and I know that they would just love this machine. I was floored to see it priced brand new for so much less than retail on eBay! 

My sister, Callie.
Callie loves David Yurman (I do, too!). She wears several pieces that she already has daily. So, I'm going to add to her collection with a classic cable bracelet. David Yurman is pricey, but I cannot get over the prices on eBay! My mom has this citrine bracelet that I have always admired and I think it would mean a lot to Callie to have a bracelet that matches hers! I also love the cable bracelets without the stone, like this one and I can't believe it's well under $300! 

My pup, Henry! 
Henry's favorite toy brands like Outward Hound and Nylabone are available brand new on eBay for far less than what you'd pay in a pet store. It makes it so quick and easy for me to order plenty of toys to fill his stocking! He's also a huge fan or Merrick treats (these are his favorite) which are also available on eBay.

What's on My Wishlist from eBay?
Dyson vacuum cleaner, Coravin wine preserver, Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra jewelry, Mark Cross Grace bag... this is dangerous because this list could go on and on and on all day! 

Stocking stuffers on eBay, too!!
Besides big gifts, I also find really good, meaningful stocking stuffers on eBay like these Veuve Clicquot cocktail napkins this Hanson tee (this is kind of a joke, but Callie and I used to have these tees from the concert that we went to), Australian cattle dog socks, vintage Bethany College postcard (my dad went there and this would be so cute in a frame), and hand-painted Australian cattle dog wine stopper

Have you shopped eBay for gifts before? Thank you to eBay for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own!
Shop the Post:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure