Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Shopping




For today's Saturday Shopping, I am sharing some holiday pieces that you can wear now and throughout this season. But I am also sharing some things that make great gifts! 

I just started shopping for gifts as of yesterday. I've already taken care of most of my list! I also ordered my holiday cards and booked all of my travel for the rest of the year so it feels really good to have everything in order! 

This weekend I had no set plans. Last night I stayed in to work. I ended up working until 1am and it felt good. Today I need to run some errands and then do some blog photos. I was supposed to take them yesterday but it was dark and rainy all day. This evening, I'm hoping I'll be able to get together with one of my besties from high school who is in town and Sunday I have brunch plans with my parents and will shoot again and hopefully find some time to clean! After all the travel I have been doing, this type of weekend is just what I needed!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure