Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Splurge vs. Save

Splurge vs. Save
Shop the Items:

I wanted to share so many great items that I am loving lately that are available at two very different price points. I am loving these pieces because they are neutral and classic and both the splurge and save options are high quality. 

So many times, I find splurge vs. save articles where the 'save' options are cheaply made. But every once in a while, I'll find a gem that looks like the pricier version and is still high quality.  

I'm honestly one that likes to splurge here and there and I think investing in fewer, higher quality pieces is always better. But I think the earrings at the bottom of the image are a great example of something I wouldn't usually splurge on. While I think both pairs of earrings are just beautiful, they are too trendy for me to justify spending such a big chunk of change! I really only ever wear statement earrings for dressy events so I just wouldn't get enough wear out of them to justify the price. However, at a lower price, I can still get a similar (and in this case, almost exact) look!

Do you have any good splurge vs. save finds? I always love to find really good ones. They're so exciting and like finding a needle in a haystack!

3 comments:

mlb said...

What great finds!

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Cute stuff! It's always great to get the same look for less!

Blessings, Net
http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good
old room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will
have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure