Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Luxe Last Minute Gift Ideas Under $200




Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.

I am so proud of myself this year! I really did well in getting all of my shopping done quickly. However, do you ever have a few gifts that you either forget to get or add a recipient to the list 'last minute'? It seems like that happens to me each year and it has happened again!

Today I'm partnering with a retail favorite, Nordstrom,  and I'm sharing a list of things that make really luxe gifts (but still all under $200) that you can get last minute from Nordstrom. They're also pretty versatile so no matter what the recipient's style, they will love these things just the same! 

Lettucewear Pitcher// I am obsessed with this pitcher and think it would make the perfect gift for any Dodie Thayer or Tory Burch fan. I also think it would be great for new homeowners or newlyweds. Use it as a pitcher, but it also makes such a gorgeous vase.



Little Giraffe Blanket// I first found out about this brand when attending a baby shower and once I felt the Little Giraffe baby blanket, I was sold. Not only do they make really great baby shower gifts, but they also have throw blanket sizes and even larger sizes. They are SO soft and cozy. Plus, I love the satin edging and texture. I'm in the camp of 'you can never have enough throw blankets' and therefore, they always make such a good gift.


Diptyque Candle// This is always such a luxe gift. I keep a few on hand to give as gifts throughout the year. They are pricey but I think they make for such a nice gift because they are so frivolous! It's something you might not buy for yourself and sometimes, those are the best kinds of gifts. Plus, this is something that you can gift to someone that seemingly has everything!


Blue and White Mugs// I love the look of these mugs and they are so beautifully presented in the box. At under $100, this is such a nice gift!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hello,
This is completely unrelated to your post, but, where did you get your accent chairs? I love the plaid!

Jen

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure