Friday, January 18, 2019

Splurge vs. Save

Splurge vs. Save
I did a splurge vs. save post back in November and it was one of the most popular posts of the year! Stats like that let me know that you all like the post so I have decided to do these posts more often! If there is an item you are looking for, let me know and I will find a 'save' version! 

I've always been annoyed with a lot of splurge vs. save posts because often times, the 'save' items are really cheap and low quality from websites you probably haven't heard of. So for me, this is all about finding super similar items but the 'save' items are cheap or poor quality! 

These items are all pieces that have been on my wish-list! Sometimes the splurge is worth it and sometimes the save just makes more sense! In my opinion, the splurge makes the most sense when it is something you will use or wear very frequently. It should be something of very high quality and classic design. And then you should save on items that are trendy or won't get much wear!

Shop the Post:

3 comments:

Danielle Bass said...

Love the goblets! Actually the Splurge is on sale for 50% off... $16 each! Same price as the Save!!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Yay! They weren’t yesterday as of finalizing this post- now which set to choose?!

Unknown said...

1. I'm obsessed with the Boston Blue goblets!!!! I'm planning an Easter blue and white table in my mind already! 2. SO happy you found a "save" version of the ODLR bow earrings. I love those, but even though a bow is classic, to me it's not worth the money for trendy jewelry. I can get behind the BaubleBar dupe!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure