Monday, January 28, 2019

Valentine's Gift Ideas

Valentine's Gift Ideas

Today we are chatting cute Valentine's gift ideas. Whether you are shopping for your girlfriends, mom, sister, etc. or you are a guy shopping for your love, these gifts are sure to be a hit!

Heart Pajamas// Cannot get enoug of this pajama brand! Truly the softest and most comfortable! My favorite style is the short-long set

Printed Scarf// This scarf is under $50 but is a Gucci look alike!

Heart Earrings// These are so sweet! Definitely on-theme for Valentine’s Day but would work year round, too!

Heart Sweater// I have this adorable heart sweater and wore it while in Charlotte! So many people complimented me on it! It runs true to size. More sizes available, here

Framed Photo// This is such a cute gift idea just in general. You can get a custom framed photo under $50! It is so easy to upload a photo and makes for such a thoughtful gift! 

Monogrammed Hand Towels// I have these with gray embroidery and they are so pretty to leave out when guests are over! 

Dior Lip Glow// This is such a good gift to give to your best girlfriends- it might be something they didn’t even know they needed! It gives subtle color and feels like moisturizing lip balm!

OPI Lisbon Wants Moore// This has been my go-to color as of lately. It looks so much like OPI’s discontinued color, ‘Let’s Be Friends’. 

OPI Big Apple Red// This is another go-to color and it’s actually what is on my nails as I type this post! It is the best classic red polish there is! 

Spode Mug and Saucer// I have these and love them as soup bowls. The mug is HUGE and makes a nice statement! 

Diamond Necklace// This is super similar to the necklace I wear every single day. Any woman would be thrilled to receive something like this! 

Signet Ring//This is such a classic and also something I wear daily! This one is pretty affordable, too! 

Yeti Mug// I am newly in love with my Yeti mug and would recommend it! It keeps my coffee so hot for so long! 

Sugarfina Candies// Such a fun sweet treat. They’re a little pricey, so they’re not something you’d normally be buying yourself and that’s why I think these candies always make for such a fun treat!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I am obsessed with this brand of pajamas thanks to you! I have at least a dozen pairs so I need to go into rehab!😂 love the content of your blog. 😍🥰

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure