Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Headbands I Love


Headbands I Love

There was a period of time when you wouldn't find me leaving my house without a headband. That was when Gossip Girl was at the height of its popularity and I worshipped Blair Waldorf. 

After a while, the 'trend' got tired and I got a headache (didn't we all?!). I definitely think headbands are a trend but I think that you can also wear certain styles regardless of whether or not they are 'in'. 

Example of a classic, timeless headband? A tortoiseshell skinny headband! I have had some in this style for over 10 years. I have a lot of hair and I really think that a headband does the best job of keeping my hair out of my face. 

It starts to get trendy when you get into bejeweled hairpieces, puffy satin bands, and big bows. I'm not usually one for trends but I just love them all!

The best part about this type of accessory is that you can find them at all different price points. From a designer Gucci headband (which, in my opinion, is 100% not worth it) or a pack of 4 for less than $2! Scroll through to see some of my favorites! Are you a headband gal?

As a sidenote, this striped tee is one of my favorite purchases in 2019 so far. It's soft, lightweight, and so simple but fits perfectly! It also comes in red and navy stripes and is under $40. I'm wearing a size small. It runs true to size. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure