Thursday, March 28, 2019

Lately




I GET THE KEYS TO MY HOUSE TOMORROW! I am so so excited!! I truly can't believe the day is here. I'm overwhelmed with the move and thinking about everything that needs to be done but, I know we will get there!!!!

To celebrate, my fiance´is taking me to one of my absolute favorite Pittsburgh restaurants tomorrow night!

This week has been crazy!!! So so much going on in the next 5 weeks, just thinking about it makes my head explode, but all good things.

Wearing: I popped into Banana Republic the other day and found a few really cute dresses! Is it just me or is shopping IN the store at BR so much better than online? I rarely love anything I see online, but once I see it in the store, I love it! I tried on this navy and white striped dress this white eyelet dressand this striped belted dress. I think the belted dress was my favorite because it's a little different than your average column dress!

Reading: Did you guys catch all of the latest Apple launches? Worth the read/watch. They launched a credit card which is crazy technology for the credit card industry! They are also launching Apple TV+ which sounds like Netflix but it's host to only Apple created content. Very intrigued!! 

Watching:
 Did you all see the Southern Charm trailer for season 6?! The season premiere is May 15. I cannot wait it looks sooooo good! 

Loving: Did you see that Anthropologie is now carrying some of the Gal Meets Glam pieces? I am eyeing this gorgeous white dress for summer!

Loving II: Newly obsessed with Saddle Stitches... think gorgeously monogrammed everything! 

Wanting:
 I really love the neutral look of a rug like this, but my question for anyone that owns these type of rugs- are they soft/comfortable on your bare feet?! I especially love this one that has a patterned weave. I also love this one that looks like it might be a little softer underfoot. 

Pittsburgh-ing: This weekend, we went to PA Market in the Strip District. It opened in October but I hadn't had a chance to stop in. We went for drinks and dinner. It was just OK. The food was fine, the wine was actually delicious, though! It has a huge outdoor space, though, and I think it will be the place to be this summer!

Smelling: I was in Sephora last week and smelled this Gucci perfume and I love it!! It kind of reminds me of my favorite Chanel Chance but a little more floral-y! Definitely a beyond amazing scent for spring!

Quoting: 'The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

4 comments:

Just Jess said...

Ahh! I'm so excited to see you settled into your new place. Enjoy your celebratory dinner tonight! Jess at Just Jess

Annsterw said...

I can not wait until Summer Saturdays in the strip! Ahhhh...the sights and smells are like no other! I love all three of those dresses!!! Annster's Domain

Anonymous said...

I biught that exact rug and returned the day after it arrived. Not soft at all. My dog would not walk on it. Please it smelled really strongly of tea!

Unknown said...

Could u Tell the name of the Gucci Parfume? I Love Chanel Chance but the link didnt work for me thanks a lot

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure