Monday, March 25, 2019

Striped Ruffle Maxi Dress for Summer







I had to interrupt today's scheduled post to bring you this dress... it is BACK IN STOCK! This dress sold out so fast last summer that I realized I never even properly shot it and shared it in a blog post!

However, it was one of my most worn dresses of the summer and I already can't wait to wear it again this summer. It is easily dressed down with Jack Rogers, but you can also wear heels, fun earrings and a clutch to dress it up! 

I am sure it will sell out quickly again, so snag it while you can. It runs true to size, however, if you are busty, I would suggest sizing up! I'm 5'6" and the length is perfect on me and I didn't have to have it hemmed! 

If it ends up selling out again, you can get a similar look with this striped maxi dress, too! 
Shop Blue and White Maxi Dresses:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure