Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Shopping


Scroll through to see some more pieces I loved from this week! This weekend we are moving into the house and starting to put things together, roll out rugs, etc. It's going to be a very long weekend but I'm so excited now that everything is starting to come together. My apartment is so bare and it's really weird!!!

Monday morning I have to be at the airport at 4am because I am headed to Jamaica with the Draper James team! I am so excited, I can't wait to share more on instastories!

This week, Tuckernuck launched their own clothing collection and to say I am smitten is an understatement! Every single piece is SO cute and so perfect for spring/summer. I'll take one of each, please! Scroll through the widget to see the collection!

Also, Bloomingdale's is having their Friends and Family sale! Anything marked F&F is included and this sale is so good- you get 25% off! Some Matouk pieces are included which is amazing because Matouk never goes on sale! I'm always getting asked about my bezel set diamond necklace and right now, Bloomingdale's has one for 50% off... only $700! This is a great price. The Bloomingdale's cashmere pieces are also included in the F&F sale... you can get the oversized cashmere wrap (amazing for travel) for jut $100.

1 comment:

simply styling said...

Gorgeous trench coat !!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure