Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Blue and White Dress for Summer

Blue and White Dress for Summer'

tuckernuck collection

tuckernuck collection




We all know about my love for blue and white. It's my favorite combo and blue has been my favorite color for forever... except for a short stint I had with purple when I was about 10 years old, ha! 

So when I saw this blue and white printed dress, I absolutely fell in love. The print is so beautiful and I love maxi dresses. To me, during super hot summer days, maxis are the easiest thing to throw on and still look perfectly put together. 


This maxi dress is a part of Tuckernuck's new collection. I was gifted 2 pieces in their collection (this dress, too, but this post is not sponsored) and I am quite impressed with them. Specifically, this dress fits like a glove (I'm wearing a size small) and I love that it is lined. The material isn't too heavy- perfect for a hot day but doesn't feel cheap either. 

It seems as though the line fits very true to size. If anything I would size down if you are ever in between sizes!

I'm currently eyeing this striped set (top, bottom)! Not only is it SO cute, but looks so comfortable for everyday wear! 

More Tuckernuck Collection pieces I love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure