Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Wish List

Wish List
Gold Flower Earrings// I don't know what it is, but I have been gravitating towards statement earrings lately and these gold flowers are just so fun but also neutral so they will go with everything!

White Dress// I love the silhouette of a midi dress because it's so easy to move in and just all around easier to wear, in my opinion! This is a fun take on a white dress because of the multi-color poms all over! 

Pink Sweatshirt // I love a crewneck sweatshirt. I already have wayyyy too many but they are just so classic and so cozy! I love this pink shade and it is currently on sale! 

Plaid Swimsuit// This looks a bit vintage to me and I think that's why I love it so much! Plaid always has my heart. 

Pajamas// This brand of pajamas will always go on my wish list until the end of time because you can never have too many sets and they are the softest pajamas EVER! 

Wine Purifier// I currently don't own a wine purifier, but I definitely want one. Apparently, if your purify your wine, it will not only taste better but it is supposed to give you less of a hangover. 

Jack Rogers Sandals// Jack Rogers are my go-to sandal. They have been for forever. They're just so easy to wear, hold up well, and are comfortable once they're broken in! 

Cade and Cedarwood// I am so excited about this scent. It smells SO good... musky and a little manly but also still very fresh!

Frames// I've been looking at so many different frames trying to decide which to get! I just love these because they are a bit casual!

Flag Sweatshirt// Another sweatshirt made the list but I just can't resist. I've had my eye on this one for a long while. It's so unexpected to pair lime green with a more traditional color palette of red, white, and blue, but for some reason, it works. 

Major Glow Mask// This is my latest skincare obsession. They are moisturizing masks and truly work. I noticed an immediate improvement in my skin's texture and overall it looked more even and glowy. The next morning, I could not get over how soft and smooth this made my skin feel. I'll for sure be doing this mask leading up to my wedding. Love. You can use code SYDNEY for 20% off! 

V-Neck Tee// I think the preppy striped detailing on this otherwise basic tee makes it a little more special. Great to wear with jean shorts for a super casual summer outfit. 

Fish Coasters// I've been in Target a lot lately and these are just SO cute. I honestly had no reason to get them because they don't really go with my decor but if they did, I would have because they're so fun! 

Sunscreen Kit// I haven't purchased this but I kind of want to get it. I love trying new products and I've been very into SPF lately! Plus, it would be nice to have a few products to toss in different bags so I always have sunscreen with me! 

2 comments:

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Love all your fresh summer picks! I always love a white dress and sandals for Summer too! The green top is also fun and patriotic!

Have a blessed day! Net

Laura Baker Busic said...

Sooo much fun, colorful stuff! I'm loving the neon sweatshirt too, which surprises me! I never thought I'd see myself in neon again after 2010, haha.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure