Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wedding Wednesday: White Dresses

Wedding Wednesday: White Dresses
navy blue and white lace midi dress

Draper James Floral Lace Dress
Draper James Floral Lace Dress

Draper James Floral Lace Dress

I did a white dress blog post back in April and I got so many requests to do another post like that! I am making this a Wedding Wednesday blog post but the dresses I am sharing are gorgeous and can be worn to a multitude of events and occasions!

The navy and white lace dress that you see in the photos above is one that was shot in Jamaica with Draper James! It just launched on Monday and it was my favorite piece that I wore the entire shoot!

Plus, I personally just love wearing white in the summertime. It's so crisp and clean and effortless! I have rounded up a bunch of different dresses from dressy to casual to inexpensive and pricey!


More White Dresses I Love:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, this isn’t a white dress. Second of all, this content has almost zero wedding relevancy. If you want to keep readers engaged, you need to go your game and actually talk about your wedding. Unfollow.

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Thanks for your feedback, anonymous! If you aren't enjoying my content, then there is definitely no need for you to be following along, I respect that!

The dress I am wearing in the photos is actually very white-it might be hard to tell in photos. It is all white lace and the lace is trimmed in navy!

I share white dresses for a Wedding Wednesday post because it has been highly requested by those who do enjoy to read Summer Wind. I did a post featuring white dresses back in April that was highly successful and well-received.

Brides request for me to share white dresses because they are looking for things that they can wear to events leading up to their weddings like engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinner, etc. And non-brides have also requested that I share my white dress picks just because we all love to wear white dresses in the summer months!

If you are new around here, I do Wedding Wednesday each week and have shared quite a bit about my own wedding already- 21 posts to be exact :) Thanks again for providing your feedback.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure