Thursday, July 18, 2019

Lately








Blazer (old, similar)// Jeans// Striped tee // Tote

I am currently in North Myrtle Beach with my fiancé and his family enjoying the sun and sand! I am not a beach girl, but I am loving our time here!

I've still had to do a bit of work so I still have some things to share with all of you today.... we head back this evening and I'm sad to leave but also excited to get back into a routine. I am totally one of those people who thrive on routine!

Wearing: I wanted to style these Jeans to share how easy to wear they are! Dress them up with pumps and down with classic loafers! 

Eating: I know it's summer, but can we talk about egg roll soup?! I honestly love soup year-round and full intend to create this when I am back in my own kitchen. YUM. 

Drinking: We are headed to Georgia in a few weeks and they have the BEST peaches. I am always looking up ways to incorporate them into cocktails and recipes. I love this recipe for a fresh peach gin and tonic! I will definitely be recreating this. 

Reading: I just finished The Last Mrs. Parrish and it was SO good. The book took a turn about halfway through and I couldn't believe it! The most perfect beach read! 

Sale-ing: Tula's Summer State of mind set is SUCH a good value... It's $88, but with SYDNEY you get 20% off, making it just $70. The set comes with cleanser, scrub, gel-cream, 2 Masks and a cosmetic bag. If you bought all of the items separately, it would be $146! My favorite is the masks. They are SO hydrating and I see immediate results- my skin is hydrated and glowy and looks plumper. 

Watching:
 I have been so behind on TV lately! Need to play catch up, stat!! We did watch the entire season 3 of Stranger Things, though, and I loved it. I felt like it was very different than the past two seasons but I loved the strong 80's vibes! 

Loving:  I am loving adding items to my Amazon storefront! It's always there and I update it in real-time with all of the great buys I find on Amazon. 

Wanting:
 Have any of you purchased a pair of Sarah Flint pumps? I love the look of high heels, but the arch in my foot is seriously crazy so it is always so hard to find a high heel that is comfortable. I am thinking of getting a pair of these for fall... check out their website and pay close attention to the footbed of their shoes. They not only look impeccably designed and high quality but the footbed looks SO comfortable. 

Quoting: 'The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Amazon STOREFRONT? How did I - devoted amazon shopper - not know this was a thing? Esp a thing w/ your wonderful recommendations! How fabulous.....I know what I'll be doing all day! Have fun at the beach! Mo

Sara said...

I love these jeans and have been considering them. The issue I can't decide is if they're work appropriate. My work environment is very casual (I'm a lawyer but work for a judge so I never see clients or anything like that) and I wear jeans all the time. I just can't decide if ripped knee jeans are appropriate, even with a blazer?

Laura Baker Busic said...

Both recipes you posted look amazing, I pinned both! I cannot wait to try the peach G&T!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hi Sara,

I totally understand your hesitation! I am not sure if I would wear them either if I was in your situation! I think if others wear distressed denim in your office, then go for it, but if not, stick to non-distressed just to play it safe! Just my two cents!

Champagne & Lace said...

Love the scarf and earrings

Hilary said...

Kate Spade has always been my go to, but that Tory Burch bag is adorable!

Virginia said...

I am obsessed with the scarf!! I’m a frequent shopper but they’re the one thing I just buy once every few years and hold on to or forget to buy but I’m really into the print ����. Love!

Vmoorma@clemson.edu

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure