Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday Shopping: Weekend Sales


Abercrombie is offering 60-70% off on select items. I go through phases with loving Abercrombie. I didn't love a lot of their stuff this summer, so I'm hoping for some really great fall items! I love this wrap top and this cream sweater

Banana Republic is offering up to 50% off. I love BR for classic wardrobe staples that work on a budget. For example, these ballet flats have a very Chanel-look but for so much less!

Williams-Sonoma has been such a favorite of mine lately. Right now they are offering up to 75% off and you can take an extra 20% off with sale items with code EXTRA. I have these scalloped plates and love them. They are my everyday plates and are SUCH a good deal! My placemats are also on great sale! I also love these woven canisters! During this kind of sale I also stock up on little items to keep on hand for gifts... like this inexpensive but pretty peony candle. This big wine glass set is very inexpensive and so nice to have on hand when you have a lot of guests. I have my typical pretty everyday wine glass sets, but these are great when you need more. They are dishwasher safe and it's no big deal if one gets broken! Plus you can keep them stored away in the box and only pull them out when you need them. 

Net-a-porter is having a huge sale where you take an extra 20% off. This is a great time to get swimsuits for next to nothing! My biggest tip is to sort by size. 

These Nike sneakers are currently on sale for just $60. I love the neutral color and look of the shoe! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure