Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Shopbop Sale Favorites



It's that time again! The Shopbop sale is here and here are the details...

Code: STOCKUP19
20% off purchases under $500, 25% off purchases of $500+

This sale is going on through Friday, September 27th. Even though you have a few days to shop, I'd suggest shopping sooner rather than later so you're able to get your size in the most popular items. Thinks always sell out so quickly during this sale! Keep an eye out- there are some restrictions on some items and brands but not many!

Scroll through the widget at the top of this post to see some of my tried and true favorites. This is a great time to purchase items like this cashmere travel scarf that so rarely go on sale! These items are all things you have likely heard me talk about before because I love them so much.


A few others I'd like to highlight...
- This party-ready top. Whether you have lots of fun plans this holiday season or even want to plan as far out as New Year's, this top is gorgeous and0 festive!
- This chic handbag brand that I have been coveting for a few years now.
- This silk sleep mask. I have it as does my fiancé and we love them. Makes for a great gift around the holidays for anyone.
- I have this gorgeous leather handbag and love it. It holds SO much.
- I'm wearing these blue and white pajamas on the morning of my wedding. A splurge but I'm obsessed.
- This is such a fun sweater and in my favorite navy and white colorway.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure