Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday Shopping


Happy happy weekend, friends! I hope you are all enjoying the last full weekend of October! This weekend we are getting a lot done around the house, I'm doing some work, we are hosting friends, attending a Halloween party, and more. It was supposed to be a plan-free relaxed weekend but looks like we will be 'going, going, going'!!!

Now through October 28th, Serena and Lily is offering up to 30% off bedding and beds with their Sleep Well event! Serena and Lily gifted me some of their bedding to transform our guest bedroom! I will be sharing all of the information on Monday, but I wanted to let you know so you could also take advantage of the sale over the weekend! This bedding is SO beautiful and high-quality and at a discount, it's quite affordable! Scroll through above to see the bedding we have for our guest bedroom! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure