Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Gift Guide: Engagement and Newlywed Gift Ideas

Gift Guide: Engagement and Newlywed Gift Ideas
'Tis the season for engagements! We got engaged last year on December 28th and it was so exciting! We have received so many beautiful and thoughtful gifts already and we haven't even had our shower or wedding yet. I thought I would round up some great gift ideas for the newly engaged, a bride-to-be, or newlyweds. 

Wedgwood Dish// I'm obsessed with Wedgwood jasperware and I think vintage dishes are so fun to gift a newly engaged woman. They make a great ring dish. I have one at every sink in my house! 

Wedding Planning Survival Kit// This is a cute and inexpensive little gift! 

Small Travel Jewelry Case// I think this is especially great for someone who doesn't own a lot of jewelry because she likely won't have a storage solution so this will be much needed. 

Bling Brush On-the-go Jewelry Cleaner// I love these ring cleaners. So easy to use when traveling. This is another cute and inexpensive gift and makes a great stocking stuffer for anyone.

Monogrammed Basket Bag// I got this adorable basket bag with my new initials and I am SO excited to use it. How special is it?! I love the clutch version, too. 

Ornament// I love custom ornaments that symbolize things and have years. I think it makes decorating the tree each year all the more fun. 

Custom Champagne Bucket// We have this on our registry. I think it is just beautiful and can be used for so much more than champagne. 

Custom Framed Photo// This is such a thoughtful gift idea to have a newlywed couple's wedding photo framed or a newly engaged couple's engagement photo framed.

Custom Invitation Tray// I think this is the COOLEST thing ever. Wow. What an incredibly special gift. You could also do this for a baby shower or any other important paper good (like a diploma). Similar on Etsy for a lot less!

Etched Wine// Our friends gave us an etched champagne bottle and it was one of the coolest things we received. 

Custom painted Veuve Clicquot// Now this is pretty darn cool! It makes a great gift for someone that literally has everything. 

Initial Bracelet// I want this! I think it's so special and dainty. 

Embroidered Cocktail Napkins// I have so many embroidered cocktail napkins because I love them and also think they look so pretty sitting out. 

Bubble Bath Nail Polish// My holy grail neutral polish color.

Monogrammed Cashmere// This is on the top of my wish list. I think it's so beautiful and so special! 
BHLDN Virdia Dress
In keeping with the wedding theme, I wanted to share an exciting code from my friends over at BHLDN! This post is not sponsored but I love BHLDN and wanted to share it with you all! From 12/16-12/18, use the code SYDNEYBHLDN40 at check out to receive 40% your order from this page (excluding final sale gowns). You can snag beautiful dresses like this Virdia Dress that I wore for the BHLDN Pittsburgh opening!

There are almost 500 items included on the sale page, so I wanted to round up some of my favorites. If I didn't already have my shower and rehearsal dinner dresses, I would for sure get this incredible dress. It's originally $550 and with my code, you can snag it for $180.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE that monogrammed basket bag.
You introduced me (through your blog) to Bosom Buddy bags.
I've got the lobster and scallop shell ones!
Glad that LL has carried on with the brand.
: )

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure