Thursday, January 16, 2020

Lately


We are over halfway through the month of January! Wild! Did you all have a good week? I started mine off with a meeting at our wedding reception venue and I am SO excited... not that I wasn't before, but hammering everything down took a lot of stress/anxiety off of me and really there is very little left to do until our actual wedding day!!

Other than that, this week has been pretty 'normal'. Tomorrow at Orange Theory we have a 1-mile benchmark which I'm excited about! Then, tomorrow night we have a date night planned downtown which will be fun! Otherwise, this weekend I fully plan on playing catch up on some work that needs to get done as well as a few house items.

Wearing: I wore the outfit above out to dinner with friends this weekend. This Tweed Top is a favorite of mine and currently on sale. I suggest sizing down as it runs big. 

Eating: I tried the fruit buttons at Trader Joe's in both mango and strawberry mango and they were SO good. A nice sweet treat to have on hand. 

Drinking: I picked up this dirty martini mix at Fresh Market last week. It's literally just olive brine and for some reason, it tastes even better than the actual olive brine with olives. I definitely recommend this! 

Sale-ing: Club Monaco is still having an incredible sale. The prices are the lowest I have seen in a very long time. Love this cashmere v-neck and I truly can't believe the price on this coat (look at those buttons!!!)

Sale-ing II: This bone/white combo is one of my favorite pairs of Jack Rogers and I can't believe the under $60 price. Scoop these up while you can!!

Watching:
 I'm currently watching Cheer on Netflix and I love it. I was a cheerleader in middle school and high school so it's fun to know a lot about what they're talking about. 

Listening: I love my Winter 2020 playlist! It has some great upbeat and chill songs.

Loving: We had our wallpaper installed this weekend and I love how it turned out!!! It completely transformed our boring little powder room! I'll do a full post about it once I take proper photos and get a new light fixture but this is just a little snap that I took once it was all finished on Saturday! I can't believe this little powder room took about 8 hours to complete... I am so glad we didn't try to do it ourselves. Crazy! 

Loving II: I am often asked about the diamond bracelet that I wear every single day and I came across an under $100 cz version that's a great budget option that gives you a very similar look.

Loving II: You guys all loved this delft piece that you spied in one of my instastories this past weekend and I ended up finding the exact same piece on eBay. There's only one so act fast if you want to snag it. I keep mine in our bathroom as a jewelry catchall! 


Wanting:
 I love this nautical swimsuit that is under $100. I also love these beautiful gingham and leather gloves which are on sale! This floral dress is calling my name!! 
Pittsburgh-ing: This weekend we went to Cinderlands in Lawrenceville and we loved it. I'm totally late to the game as this has been opened for a while now but it did not disappoint. My burger was delicious but the fries stole the show. They were salt and vinegar fries which sounds a little weird but they were some of the best fries I have ever had! 

Quoting: 'Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your problems' // See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

Dee said...

I would love to try the rose glow balm... momma need some help with them tired eyes with a toddler! Lol ����‍♀️

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure